Go For a Ride Day
Go For a Ride Day is today. And, what a splendid time you will have!
As the holidays approach, life becomes chaotic, and perhaps a bit stressful. Take a breather, and go for a relaxing ride. You don’t need a destination to enjoy this day. But, you certainly can bring family or friends along for company.
The means of transportation can be anything. Sure, a car, bus, or motorcycle ride may immediately come to mind. Here are some other ways of riding, that may prove more fun than the family vehicle:
- Take a sleigh ride.
- Ride a horse.
- Ride a horse-drawn carriage.
- Snowmobile rides are always “cool”.
- A bicycle is a great, way to ride and exercise.
- A boat ride, if your are a warmer climate.
- Doesn’t a plane ride to a sunny vacation spot sound like fun!?
- You can’t ride in my little red wagon. Okay, you can ride in it.